All branches of the Mansfield Public Library are closed.
Bookdrops at all locations are closed. Please keep library materials currently checked out at home. No overdue fines will accrue while the library is closed.
The library may be closed, but our digital library is open! You have 24/7 access to downloadable eBooks and Audiobooks, streaming movies and TV shows, Ancestry.com and more. Check out our Online Resources and Download pages to discover what online services that you can access from home.
Town of Mansfield Locations with Free Outdoor Internet WiFi
The following Municipal/School locations offer free outdoor Internet WiFi access. As these buildings are currently closed to the public, the access is available outside. The name of the wireless is MnsfldGuest unless otherwise noted below.
Mansfield Public Library: 54 Warrenville Road
- Outdoor WiFi Access is available in the parking lot adjacent to the building (the parking lot on the side of the building that has the public entrance).
Mansfield Middle School: 205 Spring Hill Road
- Outdoor WiFi Access is available in the parking lot adjacent to the gymnasium.
Mansfield Town Hall: 4 South Eagleville Road
- Outdoor WiFi Access is available in all of the parking lots adjacent to the building.
E.O. Smith High School: 1235 Storrs Road (this wireless is called EOSGuest)
- Outdoor WiFi Access is available in the parking lot on the left side of the building.
Mansfield Community Center: 10 South Eagleville Road
- Outdoor WiFi Access is available in the parking lot both in front of the building and in the parking lot adjacent to the gymnasium.
For more information visit mansfieldct.gov/covid-19.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Fill out our Suggest a Purchase Form.
Sign up for our weekly email list of our latest books, movies, and music!