The Mansfield Library is committed to courteous, professional service to patrons at all times. Library staff is expected to:
- Be familiar with library policies, and be able to explain clearly our policies and their rationale.
- Resolve problems promptly and courteously.
- Follow established library practice when answering questions: check source and not offer personal opinions or advice.
- Evaluate patron satisfaction regularly and carefully consider all patron suggestions.
- Continuously search for service improvements.