Use your smartphone, tablet, home computer, or laptop to print emails, documents, photos, boarding passes, web pages, and more by sending a mobile print request to the Mansfield Library’s printer.
- Black and white prints are 15₵ per page
- Color prints are 50₵ per page
- Payment is by cash
- Copies must be picked up within 12 hours of sending
There are three ways to send a mobile print request.
Print from the Mobile Printing Web Portal
- Access the mobile print web portal.
- Choose a printer (Color or Black and White)
- Enter your email address (This is how we will identify your print jobs).
- Browse your computer to select the file or insert the URL you wish to print.
- Click the green printer button to send the print request.
- Visit the circulation desk at the library to pay for & pick up your print job
Mobile Printing via Email
Use the Mansfield Public Library’s black and white or color mobile printing email address to print directly from your email account. Using this method sends a print request for the body of the email message and a separate print request for attachments.
- Create a new email message
- Attach your document (or documents) to the email
- For black & white: Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Color: Send the email to email@example.com
- Visit the circulation desk at the main library to pay for & pick up your print job
Download the Mobile Print App
To print from your smartphone or tablet, PrinterOn has an app. You can download the app using the links below.