November 9, 2022
What Women Should Know Before Applying For Social Security
Wednesday, November 9, 2022
Virtual Program presented by AAA Retire
The 5 Things Every Woman Should Know to Retire With Confidence
WE WILL ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
- What is the unique challenge women face when making Social Security retirement income decisions?
- What is the advantage of an individual retirement account for retirement income planning?
- What is the impact of being a primary caregiver?
- What is the largest expense a female retiree will face?
- Why would 61% of women rather talk about their own death than financial planning?
Everyone who attends will receive a complimentary analysis of their Social Security and Retirement Income Plan.
To register for this workshop, call us at 800-978-7953 or click on the following link: