The AAA Retire program was established in 2003 as a non-affiliated member benefit exclusively for AAA Members. Since then is has been adopted as a benefit for community libraries, adult education facilities and Senior Centers. The program provides an overview of Social Security retirement benefits for single, married, widowed and divorced beneficiaries. The topics discussed provide attendees information on how to:
- Increase your Social Security retirement income by up to 76%
- Receive Social Security income from ex or deceased spouse’s earnings
- Replace Social Security income lost after spouse’s death
- Understand the how unprecedented sovereign debt will affect retirees
- Protect yourself from retirement’s greatest threats
Attendees will receive valuable information on strategies to plan their retirement and navigate the Social Security system. In addition, resources on how to get maximum Social Security retirement benefits, coordinate Social Security with other assets or income to confidently transition into retirement.
The presentation will be given by the AAA Retire team members Bianca Noiseux, Matthew Sweeney and Jody Goss.
PLEASE NOTE: You may register by clicking the URL link below.
If you have questions please contact Peggy at the Mansfield Public Library. Email: email@example.com