We’re planning for the future at the library, and we want to hear from you!
Tell us what parts of the library you value by filling out this survey:
Miss browsing the shelf for a new book to read? We’ve got you covered: Browsing Appointments!
- Thirty minute browsing appointments are available for up to three members of a single household at a time.
- You may book one appointment for a household per day.
- Call the library at 860-423-2501 to book your browsing time (one day in advance).
- You must wear a mask to enter the library and maintain safe distance from staff.
- Do not come in if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
- We have hand sanitizer available for use at the entrance.
For more details on services we will continue to offer visit the Mansfield Library Services Page.
Library service hours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 10 – 3
Tuesday & Thursday: 2 – 7
See what is new at the library by signing up to receive our weekly email list of our latest books, movies, and music!
Stay up to date with the latest news by signing up for the At the Library mailing lists.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Fill out our Suggest a Purchase Form.
Sign up for our weekly email list of our latest books, movies, and music!