All of our shelter pets are fully vetted before they are adopted out. This includes:
- Spay or neuter
- Core vaccines
- Flea treatment
- Home Again microchip
- Feline Immunodeficiency Virus and leukemia test (cats)
- Heart-worm/Lyme/Enrlichia/Anaplasmosis test (dogs)
- Adoption fees for cats range between $5 and $85 depending on the vet work the cat needed.
- Adoption fees for dogs range between $5 and $95 depending on the vet work the dog needed.
- Adoption fees for puppies and kittens too young for the spay/neuter surgery. These pets are adopted out with an animal population control program voucher that helps pay towards the spay/neuter/vaccines at a later time. Their adoption fee will be $50.